You can also make an appointment to meet your Representative in person while they are in their district office. A personal meeting is very effective.
Important to note:
- JASTA is a Victims’ Rights Bill
- JASTA is an Anti-terrorism bill by attacking its funding and support networks
- JASTA costs taxpayers zero
- JASTA requires NO government funding
- JASTA clarifies existing law
- JASTA is for all Americans
- JASTA will make us a safer nation by thwarting future terrorist attacks. Money is a strong deterrent and one we shouldn’t be afraid to use.
JASTA will prevent terrorism financing cases against foreign officials from being subject to the whims of transient political considerations and will instead ensure that they are based upon core principles of justice and the rule of law.